How to use a Pay & Display Machine
Parking Charge Notices
Pay & Display parks are patrolled regularly and
Parking Charge Notices issued for Excess and Alternative Charges.
These are as follows:
Excess Charge - Fee £20 to be paid within
1. Vehicle Parked for longer than period of time for which payment
has been made.
Alternative Charges - Fee £25 to be paid
within 28 days
1. Vehicle not displaying valid ticket / season ticket.
2. Ticket displayed not valid in this park.
3. Ticket / season ticket not properly displayed
4. Vehicle remaining from uncharged to charge time.
Appeals of the above charges must be made in writing to Car Park
Car Park Services
36 Great Patrick Street,